Sunday, April 16, 2006

Holiday Humor

I scooted into the Co-op with about five minutes till close. Cafe Mam's Mocho Blend coffee (beans) and an apple were all I needed and that's what I brought up to the only open register.

While scanning: "So what's up tonight."
Me: Not too much, glad I got in before you guys closed.

Smiles.

Me: Are you a coffee fan?
Nods.
Me: Have you tried this? The mocho blend?
She hadn't.
Me: Best coffee I've found anywhere, you should give it a whirl.

Cashier: Do you know that your total is $6.66?
I had noticed and I told her so.
"And it's Easter," I added, flaring my eyes wide in mock horror. She found it hilARious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a Co-op near you!?
<--jealous
I have to drive 2 hrs. to get to one. ;( I came home for easter break to find my parents no longer drink caffienated coffee...OH THE HORROR!!!!