Sunday, May 21, 2006

Photomania


Many new pictures from Renaissance Fair and Portland are up. Check em out.

I'm heading down to Durango tomorrow for the summer, which means that computer access will be few and far between until August 15thish. I should be able to post about once a week, so I'll try to stay updated at least with pictures.

I can never gauge how much reading time I'll have at camp, but here's a list of the books I'm bringing with me anyway:

1. The Art of Living and other stories - John Gardner
2. Orthodoxy - Chesterton
3. The Complete Stories - Flannery O'Connor
4. Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis
5. Principles of War - Jim Wilson
6. Standing on the Promises - Doug Wilson
7. The Moviegoer - Walker Percy
8. The Brothers Karamazov - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
9. Great Hymns of the Faith
10. What We Talk About When We Talk About Love - Raymond Carver

I'm registered for this on Saturday. It was fun last year and we had marvelous weather. However, "not in good shape" doesn't do my physical condition justice. "Formless and void" would be more accurate. If the Spirit of God moves about the surface of my muscular atrophy, it might work out all right. Just kidding, it'll be a blast.

1 comment:

girlfriday said...

Nothing like lite summer reading.