Friday, September 29, 2006

Christmas


For Christmas this year, my gift to you (yes you) is pictures. If you'd like anything from my flickr site or that I've posted here, or maybe you've just seen around my house, let me know and it shall be a Merry Christmas indeed.

I can email anything to you in the original size, or print them out if they were taken digitally. Most stuff on flickr was taken at 6.0 megapixels, but there are a few scanned film shots on there as well. I can blow up the film to 8 x 10" for sure, and maybe 10 x 13.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*jumps for joy* YAY! Let the flow of pictures begin. ;P

Julie said...

If you're serious...

...be expecting an email and a request. Or two. Or three.

Serious? Your shots are amazing...

mg said...

Totally, let me know what you'd like.