Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lists Are Easy Posts

I ravaged the used record shops while in Green Bay and emerged with the following:

Grandaddy - The Sophtware Slump
The Presidents of the United States of America - S/T
Rooney - S/T
The Glands - S/T
Ok Go - S/T
The Apples in Stereo - Tone Soul Evolution
Ash - Free All Angels
The Polyphonic Spree - The Beginnings of...
The Polyphonic Spree - Together We're Heavy
Sondre Lerche - Two Way Monologue
Hollywood Sound Effects - Over 100!
Of Montreal - Satanic Panic in the Attic

3 comments:

thebeloved said...

I just looked at your pictures. I liked them. They are interesting to look at and think about.

Anonymous said...

Matt,

I am gonna put myself out on a limb. You have got to clue me in on the gnostic knowledge behind the meaning of "S/T"?

Josh got one of "The Polyphonic Spree" books for Christmas, he talked about it alot. Makes me want to read it. hm.

-susanna

Ibid said...

s,
self-titled. or super terrible. depending. like that one super terrible song last night.