Monday, March 19, 2007

Vote For Vanity

My good friends Joel and Amber Nass have created a great little music video for a competition put on by Epic Records. As I understand it the winner gets a record deal with Epic, and I for one am all about facilitating Joel's music. The winner is decided by a stage process, with entrants advancing by winning the most votes in a given week. Joel and Amber have picked this week from March 19th through Sunday the 25th, during which everyone can vote once a day.

You can see the video and vote here, and I would encourage you to do so. I'm also told that one may double one's vote by casting an additional ballot via text message on cellular phones by texting Vael to NATION (628466). Not having a cell phone, I don't know what that means, but if you do, do it.

No comments: